It’s the day after Thanksgiving, so I can officially start listening to Christmas music without earbuds, and I can begin decorating! I whipped up some “Keep Calm” printables and I’d thought I’d share them with you, my lovely readers! Feel free to share them with others as long as you link back here.
Enjoy! (Click each image to enlarge; right-mouse click to save)
Next week is Preparing for Christmas Week at Feathers in Our Nest! Here’s what’s in store:
- ideas for an organized Christmas season
- how to create and preserve family memories
- keeping kids entertained at Christmas gatherings
- table settings to suit any Christmas gathering
- Christmas crafts
- creative gift packaging
- of course, a Christmas recipe or two
- …and more!
Preparing for Christmas Week at Feathers in Our Nest is November 29-December 3.